Friday, May 4, 2012

El Tiempo Libre Fuera de Casa

Translate these sentences using the correct tenses.
  1. This weekend I am going to go shopping with my little sister.
  2. Next year I am going to go to a concert in Spain.
  3. On Sunday I am going to do my homework.
  4. On Friday afternoon I am going to play football with my brothers.
  5. In Summer I would like to go to a theme park with my friends because I love rollercoasters.
  6. On Monday we are going to listen to music and play videogames.

You can use Word Reference to help you with any words you don't already know.


Remember, to form the near future tense:

Present tense of IR + A + INFINITIVE

Por ejemplo: voy a ir.../vas a bailar/vamos a comprar...

Me gustaría = I would like

Señorita Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.
All comments will be moderated.
Don't write your full name - just put first name, surname or initials.