Friday, November 29, 2013

Year 8 French - Memrise

Hello, Here are the instructions for signing up to Memrise. Remember I will be checking the leaderboard in 1 week. Top 3 win prizes! 1. Log on to the computer 2. Go onto the internet and type in www.memrise.com 3. Set up your own account, using your school email address, username and password 4. Now at the top, type in www.memrise.com/user/morganks3french 5. Then click ‘Follow’ 6. Go onto courses, then select ‘Where I live' 7. Your homework will be to practise the vocabulary on here. 8. I will monitor your progress and the top 3 students on my leader board this week will receive house points. Miss Morgan

2 comments:

  1. I believe that in classes I am not as confident speaking out as I am writing. I also prefer hand writing to electronic revision sites, they are useful especially for learning but writing drills revision into my head. Are there any short sheets of paper or books that I can revise from for lessons. If so I am happy to download, print or buy books or pages.
    Thank you for your help in lessons, I enjoy attempting the more difficult work.
    E.K. Y1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment E.K. If you come to see me at some point this week, either at break time or at lunch I can try to find some sheets for you to complete at home. You should continue to use Memrise and use your booklet to help you learn vocabulary.

    Hope this is helpful and I'm glad you enjoy the more difficult work - it's always good to challenge yourself! See you tomorrow.

    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
All comments will be moderated.
Don't write your full name - just put first name, surname or initials.